Operation Safe Child Programs
Operation Safe Child is a partnership between village officials and the schooladministration within the village in order to ensure the safety and safe development of young children into productive adulthood.
- 45 Minute classroom sessions
- Interaction with police, fire and paramedic personnel
- Character development and critical thinking exercises
- Skits and role playing
- Thought provoking songs and dance steps to enhance each session
- Discussion and questions
- Research based content
- Rewards and positive reinforcements
- Children being abducted/ How to avoid abduction
- Children being recruited for gangs/ What do you do when a gang is trying to recruit you?
- Children coping with bullies and abusive siblings/ How do you protect yourself?
- Children smoking , using drugs and or alcohol/ What are the harmful effects of smoking, using drugs and or smoking?
- Children in trouble in school/ The benefits of an education
- Children preventing fires and knowing what to do in a fire/ Fire Safety
- Children being asked to run drugs, sell drugs and information for pushers and or gangs/ Who should you tell if someone asks you to sell drugs and what are the consequences of selling drugs